Shot ideas for the Music Video

1st Idea:

The first idea that I have for a Shot is the first shot of the video. for the first shot, I thought I would start by shooting up at some clouds and panning over to the sun. I have done this to show the start of the song (Summer) and show the start of Summer.

2nd Idea:

The second idea I have for my video will be a first-person shot. It will involve the actor running and jumping into the pool and then transitioning into him coming up out the sea. The meaning of this to show the elements that make a Summer holiday.

3rd Idea:
My third idea is a drown shot across my resort to show an overview and to get some really nice shots. I'm doing this as a lot of dance videos now use drone shots to make it as though the audience is looking down on the actor.

4th Idea:
My fourth idea is a 

Comments

Popular Posts